How to make baked salmon with potatoes
The baked salmon with potatoes is a delicious meal that everyone loves, big and small alike.
The secret to preparing this dish is to chop the Thin potatoes and thick salmon so that the cooking of both is similar.
For this recipe of baked salmon with potatoes you can use both slices and fish fillets.>
In the case of slices , the skin gives an extra flavor.
In the case of using fillets , then you do not go to have thorns and you will have a juicy meat.
Potatoes can cook with or without skin, it does not matter. I make them with skin because I like them like that.
Baked salmon with potatoes recipe
- Tray nonstick baking
- 2 thick slices of salmon (you can use steaks too)
- 2 medium potatoes
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Clean the pieces of salmon and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices, add a little salt and a splash of oil of olive.
- Next place a layer of potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet and top with the slices or fillets of the fresh salmon.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil.
- Put in the oven, previously preheated to 180 degrees.
- Cook until the potato is ready. Calculates approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Carefully uncover the foil and check how the cooking is done. You can remove the paper completely to let it brown for a few minutes before turning it off.
- When ready, simply remove the fish tray from the oven and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Although Baked salmon with potatoes is already a complete dish, I recommend you accompany it with a good salad of fresh lettuce.
Baked salmon with vegetables
Making baked salmon with vegetables and potatoes is very easy. Just add some chopped carrots in strips, ½ chopped onion in julienne strips, ½ bell pepper in julienne strips and a piece of fresh broccoli.
A little salt, olive oil and leave it cook.
Also, you can make this salmon in the oven with the vegetables you have available.
If you like fish recipes, I recommend you:
- Fish in green sauce
- Cald fish rice
- Cod in garlic sauce
- Grilled salmon