Low Carb Pizza: Where to Find and What’s the Brand?
For those who are following a low-carb diet, finding a pizza that fits into your dietary restrictions can be a challenge. However, there are several supermarkets and chain restaurants in the United States that offer low-carb pizza options. This article will guide you through where to find these pizzas and what brands to look for.
Many supermarkets carry low-carb pizza options in their frozen food sections. Here are a few brands to look for:
- Real Good Foods: This brand offers a variety of low-carb pizzas, with the crust made from chicken and parmesan. They are available in many supermarkets, including Walmart and Kroger.
- Quest Nutrition: Known for their protein bars, Quest also makes a low-carb pizza. The crust is made from a blend of milk protein and whey protein. You can find them at Target and Walmart.
- Atkins: Atkins, a brand synonymous with low-carb diets, offers a frozen pizza with a crust made from whole grain and protein. They are available at many supermarkets, including Publix and Safeway.
Several chain restaurants also offer low-carb pizza options. Here are a few to consider:
- Blaze Pizza: Blaze offers a keto crust made with high-fat, low-carb ingredients like almond flour, flaxseed, and cheese. You can customize your pizza with a variety of toppings.
- Unos Pizzeria: Unos offers a thin crust pizza that is lower in carbs than their regular crust. While not as low-carb as some other options, it’s a good choice if you’re looking for a more traditional pizza experience.
- Pie Five Pizza: Pie Five offers a cauliflower crust option that is lower in carbs than traditional pizza crusts. You can customize your pizza with a variety of toppings.
While following a low-carb diet can be challenging, there are plenty of options available for pizza lovers. Whether you prefer to cook at home or eat out, there are a variety of low-carb pizzas available at supermarkets and restaurants across the United States. So next time you’re craving pizza, don’t despair – there are plenty of low-carb options out there!